BuffsCreate.net provides all Arts & Sciences learners with the opportunity to take control of their digital identities by designing and hosting their own web presence for academic, research, professional, and/or creative works via a panel of open source applications.
Whether you’re on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, LinkedIn (or all of them!), have you ever found yourself wishing you could do something different, something you can design yourself and call your very own? Take charge of your digital future by designing your own little piece of the web.
- Learn about BuffsCreate free website hosting
- Register your domain name
- Work with BuffsCreate design mentors
- Start designing your new website, blog, portfolio, photo gallery, and more
- Share your design with new friends
With Buffscreate, you can practice essential digital and information literacies, explore digital tools, and begin to make choices about how you participate. You’ll have opportunities to shape, resist, consume, and contribute to the complexities of digital spaces.
Students and faculty are welcome to join us in Norlin E113 for drop-in information sessions on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019, from 12:00–1:00pm
- Thursday, October 10, 2019, from 4:00–5:00pm
- Monday, November 4, 2019, from 12:00–1:00pm