In this online climate science specialization, you will gain familiarity with the scientific evidence that demonstrates human-caused climate change; identify and evaluate climate actions undertaken by communities, governments, and businesses; and ultimately apply climate action in your own household, community, and workplace.
By completing this specialization, you will be able to:
- Identify, discuss, and critique the merits and shortcomings of climate policies
- Recognize activities that emit or capture greenhouse gases, and opportunities to reduce emissions/enhance sinks
- Identify climate risks where you live, and opportunities to manage risks
- Serve as a resource for others on climate issues in their community or at their workplace
- What is Climate Change?
- How Do We Manage Climate Change?
- Planning with Climate Change in Mind