This online computer science specialization is ideal for learners looking to gain an understanding of interface design approaches and architectures for creating solid user experiences in embedded system prototypes and products. Courses look at best practices for the interface design process for both machine and user interfaces, including considerations of the nature and content of interaction between devices, between a device and a user, or in more complex systems.
By completing this specialization, you will learn more about:
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design considerations and methods for embedded devices and systems
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) and internet of things (IoT) protocols and architectures, including leveraging cloud platforms for system designs
- Rapid prototyping for embedded devices to explore interface and system designs, leveraging UI tools, single-board computers, sensors, and the cloud
- UX & Interface Design for Embedded Systems
- Rapid Prototyping of Embedded Interface Designs
- M2M & IoT Interface Design & Protocols for Embedded Systems