Campus leadership charged the Academic Instruction Implementation Team with creating guidelines and parameters for departments, programs, colleges, and schools to adapt their class offerings and schedules to the goals of the Road Map to Fall 2020 plan adopted by CU Boulder on May 26, 2020.
These guidance editions were issued over a period of several months and in response to a rapidly evolving situation, which required some of the details to change. Guidance will continue to evolve over the course of fall and as we prepare for spring 2021.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and concerns.
- Fall 2021 classroom capacities and rooming progress
- Adding in-person class capacity for fall 2021
- Summer 2021 graduate exams and defenses
- Preview: Spring 2022 instruction modes and class meeting patterns
- Update: COVID-19 Conditions and Classroom Capacities for Fall 2021
- Planning the Fall 2021 Class Schedule for More In-Person Instruction
- Finishing the Fall Semester
- Planning and Support for Spring 2021 and Beyond
- Relevant Due Dates for Chairs and Directors (none in this edition)
- Spring 2021 Academic Calendar and Instruction Modes; Planning Your Spring 2021 Syllabus; Pass/Fail for AY 2020-21; Fall 2020 Final Exams and FCQs; Snow Days
- Relevant Due Dates for Chairs and Directors: Changed Course Instruction Modes Ongoing after October 30 (if needed)
Edition #6, Aug. 17, 2020
Edition #5, Aug. 06, 2020
Edition #4, July 16, 2020
Edition #3, June 29, 2020
Edition #2, June 18, 2020
Edition #1, June 1, 2020