University of Colorado Boulder
Department of Ethnic Studies, 339 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0339
Ph.D., University of Arizona - American Indian Studies, 2006
M.A., University of Wyoming - American Studies, 2000
B.A., University of Wyoming - English, 1994
Native American film and literature.
- Lawson, Angelica. "Teaching Native American Filmmakers: Osawa, Eyre, and Redroad." Native Americans on Film: Conversations, Teaching, and Theory. Edited by Elise Marubbio and Eric Buffalohead. University Press of Kentucky, 2013. 202-222.
- Lawson, Angelica. "Resistance and Resilience in Ofelia Zepeda’s Ocean Power: Aesthetics and Ethics in a Tribally Specific Work." Kenyon Review 32:1 (Winter 2010): 180-198.
- Lawson, Angelica. "Native Sensibility and the Significance of Women in Smoke Signals." Sherman Alexie: A Collection of Critical Essays. Edited by Jeff Berglund and Jan Roush. University of Utah Press, 2010. 95-106.
- Native American and Indigenous Studies Association
- Association for the Study of American Indian Literature
- Society for Cinema Studies
- Modern Language Association