The Music Education program leads to a Colorado Provisional license in Kindergarten through 12th grade Music Education.
To be eligible for licensure, candidates must successfully complete all academic and field experience requirements, pass a state-approved licensure exam, and complete one student teaching semester.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- SMBF: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- SMBF: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- EPSY: Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)