Minimum Requirements for Admission
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Have a minimum 2.75 undergraduate grade point average (GPA) and in all previous coursework in Education.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA for all post-baccalaureate work.
- Students must complete a minimum of two years of teaching experience in an accredited and/or established elementary or secondary school while holding a Colorado Professional License or equivalent teaching license prior to graduation.
- International Students only: TOEFL scores (114) or IELTS (8.0)
Click for your Degree Plan