The Center for Asian Studies is now accepting applications for the summer 2017 program. There will be an information session on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. in Humanities 230. The deadline is February 8, 2017. See below for an overview of each internship. Information is subject to change.
The Center for Asian Studies is pleased to announce our exclusive internship program for CU students in Tokyo, Japan in collaboration with CU Study Abroad and the CU Leeds School of Business Global Initiatives program! What you need to know:
• Course credit is available for qualified students
• Housing is provided by the program fee
• Scholarships are available
• Students must be sophomores with at least a 2.5 GPA
• Opportunities for graduate students
• Japanese is not required for all positions
Click on the links below for further information about this year's internship positions. Dates for summer 2017 internship positions will be announced later in the fall.