Trained staff are available during operating hours. They can assist you in finding a book or magazine in our library, locating referral information, or finding information about the WRC or other organizations. Permanent staff are available by appointment.
- Referrals and Information The WRC centralizes information on services, organizations, and events in a women-friendly environment. We also provide referrals to campus and community resources.
- Resource Library The WRC houses an extensive collection of books on gender equity, diversity, social justice, and women's lives, histories, needs and issues.
- Gathering Place The WRC is a supportive, women-centered space where students, faculty, and staff can hang out, network, and build community. Everyone is welcome here!
- Consultation and Education The WRC staff consults with individuals, student groups, and other campus departments and organizations on gender and identity-related issues.
- Advocacy The Women's Resource Center's staff and volunteers engage in efforts to improve women's equity on campus and ability to self-advocate.
- Peer Groups The WRC offers groups for people with shared interests or identities. Peer groups meet regularly.
- Programming The WRC offers a rich complement of programs and events to the campus community. Our programming is designed to educate, build community, offer leadership opportunities to students, and to celebrate the contributions of women and our allies both on campus, in local and national communities, and around the world.