The Spring 2021 Virtual CMCI Career and Internship Fair from 4 to 7 p.m. (MST) on Feb. 24, 2021, will provide opportunities for employers from all CMCI-related industries and students from all CMCI majors to interact.
A virtual format will enhance your experience, allowing you to:
- Meet with employers. Interact with recruiters through video, audio, or chat through 10-minute one-on-one sessions and 30-minute group sessions hosted by employers.
- Discover new career opportunities. Get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile for which employers to connect with.
- Never wait in line, ever. Pre-schedule one-on-one or group sessions with employers you’re interested in, or join an open session on the day-of.
- Make an impression. Bring your unique perspective to the table, ask great questions, and follow up with recruiters after the fair.
How to Participate:
- Make sure your Handshake profile is complete with your major, GPA, Grad date, school year, and resume
- Set your profile to public and feature your resume on your profile.
- Register for the fair!
- Sign up for 'Available Sessions.' Choose from 10-minute one-on-one sessions or 30-minute group sessions with employers!
To prepare for the fair, attend one of our fair prep workshops or drop in with a career advisor.