My field of interest is experimental particle physics, and my research centers on two neutrino experiments: E898 (BooNE) at Fermilab, and T2K at J-PARC.
- 1. E. Abouzaid et al., Dispersive Anaysis of K0 Lμ3 and K0 Le3 Scalar and Vector Form Factors using KTeV Data,” arXiv:0912.1291 [hep-ex], submitted to Phys. Rev D.
- A. A. Aguilar-Arevalo et al., “A Search for Core-Collapse Supernovae Using the MiniBooNE Neutrino Detector,” arXiv:0910.3182[astro-ph.HE], accepted by Phys. Rev. D, in press.
- A. A. Aguilar-Arevalo et al., “A Search for Muon Neutrino and Antineutrino Disappearance at MiniBooNE,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 103 061802 (2009).
- A. A. Aguilar-Arevalo et al., “Unexplained Excess of Electron-Like Events from a 1-GeV Neutrino Beam,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 102 101802 (2009).
- A. A. Aguilar-Arevalo et al., “The MiniBooNE Detector,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A599 28 (2009).
- E. D. Zimmerman, “Measurements from KTeV of Rare Decays of the K0L and π0,” arXiv:0806.3994[hep-ex], Proceedings of the 43d Rencontres de Moriond on Electroweak Interactions and Unified Theories, La Thuile, Italy, March 2008.