Christopher A. Lowry
Christopher A. Lowry, Ph.D.
Department of Integrative Physiology
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0354
- 1983-1987, B.A. Hons., University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming
- 1987-1995, Ph.D., Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- 1995-2002, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University Research Centre for Neuroendocrinology, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
- 2002-2003, Neuroendocrinology Charitable Trust Research Fellow, University Research Centre for Neuroendocrinology, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
- 2003-2007, Wellcome Trust Intermediate Level Research Fellow, Henry Wellcome Laboratories for Integrative Neuroscience and Endocrinology, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
- 2007-2013, Assistant Professor, Department of Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado, Boulder.
- 2013-Present, Associate Professor, Department of Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado, Boulder.
Honors and Awards
- 1983-1987, University of Wyoming Honors and Scholars Program
- 1992-1994, National Institute of Mental Health National Research Service Award (NRSA) Predoctoral Fellowship
- 2002-2003, Research Fellow, Neuroendocrinology Charitable Trust
- 2003-2007, Research Fellow, The Wellcome Trust
- 2007, Young Investigator Award, NARSAD
- 2009-2014, National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER Award
- 2010, Young Investigator Award, NARSAD
- 2011, Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA) Donald F. Klein Early
Career Investigator Award
- 2016, University of Colorado Boulder Provost's Faculty Achievement Award
For a complete list of publications click here.