You are here
Faculty & Research
The faculty of the School of Education is one of its notable strengths. Distinguished researchers are at the same time actively involved in teaching, teacher education, and outreach with schools and the community.
Despite the small size of the School of Education, the proportion of faculty that have been named fellows of the American Educational Research Association, a distinction that is reserved for those with outstanding records of excellence, is second only to Stanford. Similarly, the CU-Boulder School of Education was ranked number one in U.S. News and World Report for the percent of faculty receiving national awards for their research. Faculty members in the school have also won a remarkable number of awards for excellence in teaching, advising, service, and outreach.
Faculty members are not only dedicated to rigorous research methods, but also have a common thread of advancing equity in educational opportunities and outcomes.
Check out our listing of current research projects that span a variety of educational settings and issues.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- EECD: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- EFPP: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- LSHD: Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)