The performance of higher education institutions may be assessed by a wide range of criteria. Various performance indicators for CU Boulder are listed below.
- CU Boulder is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Accreditation is ongoing, renewed every 10 years.
- CU Boulder Statement of Affiliation Status (SAS) with HLC
- Short description of CU Boulder’s Regional Accreditation Process, including accreditation roles and personnel, and the Open Pathway cycle and components of our 2020 reaccreditation
- CU Boulder annual reports to Higher Learning Commission - Annual Institutional Data Update (AIDU)
- Specialized accreditations
- Annual report to the CU Regents on test scores, grade distributions, and student surveys.
- April 2014 (PDF) - for Boulder portion see pages UCB 2 - UCB 23
- Collegiate Learning Assessment (CLA) - Typically done every 3 years
- See our IPEDS site for information on Data Feedback Reports for CU Boulder, by year
- Flagship 2030 Strategic Plan Goals
Learn more about the undergraduate learning goals set forth by the provost and the steps taken in improving our students' learning and experiences while at CU Boulder.
Visit our Assessing and Improving webpage
- CCHE master plan and associated performance contracts (PDF)
- CU contract (PDF) - covers Boulder, Denver-Health Sciences, and Colorado Springs -- Extension (PDF)
- Colorado Department of Higher Education contract overview site
- See the NCHEMS Information Center for comparative data for states and counties, and useful contextual information. Also on this site, refer to "Policy Questions" to find answers to specific questions regarding Colorado's (and other states') system of higher education.