The Colorado Creed
As a member of the Boulder community and the University of Colorado Boulder, I agree to:
- Act with honor, integrity and accountability in my interactions with students, faculty, staff and neighbors.
- We are bridge builders and community creators
- We expect excellence and hold each other accountable in an environment where it is safe to fail
- We act with integrity, even when no one is looking
- Respect the rights of others and accept our differences.
- We assume positive intent and extend kindness
- We communicate with transparency
- We listen deeply
- We cultivate trust, joy and a space for everyone
- We respect all perspectives and diversity
- Contribute to the greater good of this community.
- We bring our expertise to passionately serve the University as advocates for the University, its programs, alumni, parents, donors, friends, the Boulder community and the state of Colorado
- We advance the spirit of philanthropy
- We celebrate our successes
I will strive to uphold these principles in all aspects of my collegiate experience and beyond.