· PAC 12 Challenge is October 24th-28th: CU Rec’s Bouldering wall and fitness classes are free this week
· CU Heritage Center & Museum of Natural History: Both of these on-campus museums are free to the public! Check out their hours and what they have to offer at http://www.colorado.edu/cumuseum/ and http://cuheritage.org/
· Feel Good Fridays: A free guided meditation every Friday from Wardenburg’s CAPS (free for students, staff and faculty). More info: http://www.colorado.edu/health/wellnessgroups
· Feel Better Fast: A new CAPS group which is free for students to help them with stress, time management, etc.
· Find more at http://www.bouldercoloradousa.com/
· Celestial Seasonings Tour: Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory gives a free tour every hour, check out more details at http://www.celestialseasonings.com/visit-us
· Free Yoga Classes at prAna: This Pearl St. athletic wear store hosts a free yoga class every day of the week! Check out their schedule at http://www.prana.com/life/boulder-store/
· List of free yoga in Boulder: http://www.unlimitedyoga.com/boulder
· Free Denver Museum Days: http://www.denver.org/milehighholidays/explore-the-holidays/free-winter-activities/
· Leanin' Tree Museum of Western Art: Leanin' Tree is a free museum full of sculptures and paintings by a large multitude of artists. Take their 45-minute free tour (held M-F) to learn more about how greeting cards are made at the museum. See more at http://www.leanintreemuseum.com/
· Flagstaff Mountain & Summit Nature Center: Take a beautiful hike up Flagstaff Mountain and reach the free Summit Nature Center, which offers exhibits, games and activities as well as numerous picnic areas and viewpoints. Check out more information at https://bouldercolorado.gov/osmp/flagstaff-nature-center
Enjoy these activities & remember to take care of yourself!
Image above re-posted from Buzzfeed's list of adorable baby animals exercising.