This session will focus on the basics elements of Web Express to get your started quickly on creating your website.
Topics covered in this session are:
- Web Express system overview
- How to create your navigation structure
- Creating basic pages
- Overview of content editing tools (wysiwyg editor)
- Creating accessible content
- How to use the File content type (for .docs, .pdfs, etc.)
- How to create different layouts through “regions”
- Using Content Blocks to enhance and style your website.
- Adding video and maps to your pages
- Theme and design options
- Managing site maintainers
- Adding Bundles
- Wrap up