CU-Boulder does not automatically certify benefit recipients for each term. This form indicates your desire to receive your GI Bill benefit.

Note: A request for enrollment certification is required for each term you wish to receive benefits.

Note: Request for enrollments must be submitted to  Office of Veteran Services by the first day of term.