Published: April 14, 2017

If you are planning to use benefits for Summer or Fall 2017 please submit your Request for Enrollment Certification form. This form can be submitted as soon as you are enrolled in classes and should be done before the first day of term. Please remember, regardless of your benefit chapter you must fill out a form for every semester that you want to use your benefits. 

The Request for Enrollment Certification can be submitted online through our website by going to the Forms tab of our website. You can also fill out a paper copy at the Veteran Services Office in room S482 of the Center for Community, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. 

Any changes to your schedule after the first day of term can impact your tuition payment as well as your housing and book stipends. The VA will prorate payments even if you are making changes during the school's add/drop period.

If you have any questions please contact our office.