To apply for federal education benefits, review VA education benefits programs HERE and determine which benefit you eligible for based on your military service or transfer of benefits from your parent to you. All students (veterans and veteran dependents) must complete an application with the Department of Veterans Affairs. This application will start the process for you to receive your federal education benefit.  Once you receive your VA Certificate of Eligibility(CoE) in the mail, you will submit this to the CU Boulder Office of Veteran Services. The certification letter from the VA will state what federal education benefits you able to receive.

All veterans and veteran dependent students that will be using VA education benefits must apply for them at:  

Please be sure to submit VA Certificate of Eligibility(CoE) and the Request for Enrollment Certification sheet to the CU Boulder Office of Veteran Services, located in the Center for Community, Fourth Floor, Room S482. You can also email a scanned copy to: