UROP is developing a community of practice (CoP) to support experiential learning on the CU Boulder campus. We invite all CU Boulder staff, graduate students, faculty, and postdocs to engage with the community.
If you're interested in joining the conversation, please provide your information in the form linked below—and let us know as you have questions. We'll contact the interest list to collaboratively develop the CoP’s purpose, goals, structure, meeting schedule and other logistics.
Since 2020, the CU Boulder Undergraduate Research Working Group has worked to advance social justice by developing pathways for historically minoritized students to connect with the academic and creative life of the university—and realize the benefits of mentorship. In 2022, the group decided to expand the network of support by developing a campuswide community of practice with UROP leading the initial effort to solicit interest.
- McNair Scholars Program
- UROP: Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
- PACE: Professional and Academic Conference Endowment
- BSI: Biological Sciences Initiative
- YOU'RE @ CU: Your Own Undergraduate Research Experience at CU
- CU SPUR: CU Summer Program for Undergraduate Research
- DLA: Discovery Learning Apprenticeship