Through August 14, the UMC is open Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Starting August 15, our hours will be
Monday–Friday, 7 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
What is Open
Inside the UMC, the following areas/businesses are open:
- UMC information desk on the second floor
- Lounge and seating areas
- CU Book Store
- Elevations Credit Union
- Ink Spot Copy Center
- Offices – Check their websites for info on how to make an appointment
- Opening August 10
- Opening August 17
At this time, all other businesses, offices and departments remain closed. Check back for updates as additional information becomes available.
The health and safety of our community is very important to us, and we’ve been working hard to get ready to re-open. Here are some of the measures we have in place, designed to help minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission for visitors and staff:
- Additional cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Plexiglass barrier at information desk
- Designated traffic lanes in hallways and stairways
- Separated tables and seating in common areas
- Limited number of people allowed in elevator and restrooms
- Touchless water refill stations available
All visitors to the UMC must follow these guidelines:
- Wear a face covering
- Stay six feet apart from others
- Follow marked traffic flow in hallways and stairwells
- Wash your hands frequently
- Do not enter the building if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19