TIMBER is a literary journal dedicated to the promotion of innovative literature and visual art, run by candidates in the MFA program in Creative Writing at CU Boulder.
You are welcome to submit up to 6 poems, 4000 words of fiction or nonfiction, or 5 high resolution images.
Send us your fiction, non-fiction, poetry, flash, and visual art. Or, surprise us with hybrid work.
- Managing Editor – Christine Becker
- Assistant Managing Editor – Rachel Cruea
- Poetry Editor – Mike Ranellone
- Fiction Editor – Reed Underwood
- Nonfiction Editor – Bree Pye
- Visual Poetry Editor – Elana Friedland
- Interviews Editor – Phuong T. Vuong
- Social Media Coordinator – Stephen Mruzik
- Online Editor – Lukas DeVries