TIMBER is a literary journal dedicated to the promotion of innovative literature and visual art, run by candidates in the MFA program in Creative Writing at CU Boulder.
You are welcome to submit up to 6 poems, 5000 words of fiction or nonfiction, or 5 high-resolution images.
Send us your fiction, non-fiction, poetry, flash, and visual art. Or, surprise us with hybrid work.
- Managing Editor – Rachel Cruea
- Assistant Managing Editor – Mackenzie Suess
- Poetry Editor – Phuong T. Vuong
- Fiction Editor – Jennifer London
- Nonfiction Editor – Bree Pye
- Visual Poetry/Art Editor – Amanda Hurtado
- Interviews/Reviews/Translations Editor – Kyle Kaczmarick
- Social Media Coordinator – Stephen Mruzik
- Online Editor – Lukas DeVries