While our artistic heritage might be thousands of years old, our thinking is not. Below is a list of some program opportunities we can provide to K-12 area schools. If you have an idea that is not on this list, please contact us!
- Ask a Dance / Theatre Expert a Question: If you have a question that your research has not provided a workable solution or answer, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. In your Subject field please write: RE: THDN Question: Costumes (or Props, Lighting, etc.) to let us know the area of your question.
- CU Contemporary Dance Works (CUCDW)
- CU Theatre Tour
- High School Dance Day
- Performance and Community Engagement
- Space Rental
- 2017 Spring Break Dance Workshop
- Workshops: If you are interested in paying for a dance class and/or theatre workshop to be taught at your school, please contact us for possible genres and topics. We have limited funding to provide some free classes and workshops during the academic year, but do not have the capacity to offer unlimited services at no cost.
- $5 student ticket program: This program offers middle and high school students $5 tickets to any performance on the CU Theatre & Dance Season. See Productions to view our current performance schedule and contact the CU Presents Box Office at least two weeks prior to your preferred performance date to secure tickets. 303-492-5809
For information about the above programs, please contact Peg Posnick, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-492-4336 for information.