Directions to the theatres from the corner of Broadway and Euclid Avenue in Boulder
- Headed north on Broadway, turn right onto Euclid and go one block east to the Euclid Auto Park, which will be on the left. Parking costs $4.00 (subject to change) to the public after 5 PM and on weekends. (Note: The Euclid Auto Park may be closed when the University of Colorado is not in session.)
- From the Euclid Auto Park, walk northwest approximately 50 feet toward the University Memorial Center (UMC).
- Go around the north end of the UMC and through the plaza with a large fountain in the center.
- At the end of the plaza, turn right and then take an immediate left
- The Theatre and Dance building, is just beyond and to the northwest of Hellems Hall.
Directions to the theatres from the corner of Broadway and University in Boulder
- From Broadway headed north, turn right onto University.
- Go about 1/4th mile downhill (east) and continue straight onto campus. (You will see the back of Macky Auditorium, with a crenellated roofline to your right.)
- Immediately after Macky, make a sharp right. You will see a swing gate to Lot 380, which may be opened or closed. You must insert $4.00 (subject to change) whether the gate is open or not. You will get a parking card to display on your dash.
- Lot 380 stretches along Pleasant Street, directly ahead of you.
- On the south side of the street, you will see a large open space (the Quadrangle). Take the railed walk across the Quadrangle directly to Hellems Hall.
- To your right, on the south side of the Quadrangle is the Theatre and Dance building. Go up the stone steps to the Lobby.
Patrons using wheelchairs or requiring other assistance should notify the box office when tickets are purchased: 303-492-8008. An Audience Services staff member will meet you at the stone kiosk outdoor box office in front of Hellems Hall one-half hour before curtain time.