UROP Publications Grants provide up to $3,000 to support institutional publications serving as venues for undergraduate research, scholarly and creative projects conducted by the University of Colorado Boulder students.
- Publications Grants are not available for the summer term.
- Publication Title
- Publication's Web Address (If applicable.)
- Publication Date (Month and Year)
- 100 words maximum: How does the publication serve as a venue for undergraduate research, scholarly and/or creative projects?
- 100 words maximum: How are publication decisions made?
- 100 words maximum: What role will undergraduates have in the development of the publication?
- 50 words maximum: How will the publication be issued (e.g. print, web, etc.), circulated and archived? What audiences do you expect to reach?
Faculty are required to complete the following steps at the time of application:
- Itemize and total their budgetary request,
- Provide a speedtype for the fund transfer,
- Identify the Account Manager responsible for the speedtype indicated,
- Note other potential funding sources, and
- Include additional information as needed.
Faculty Grant funding is disbursed in one payment to the speedtype indicated on the application. Account managers will be asked to verify the speedtype.
UROP-funded publications should acknowledge in writing "Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program at the University of Colorado Boulder" and provide copies of print publications to UROP at Norlin Library, Room S436, or mail to UROP at SUEP, 365 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309-0365.
UROP currently supports a wide range of institutional publications.