Join the only Graduate Student Cycling Club on Campus and enjoy the company of your peers.
We are a social and recreational network of cyclists at the University of Colorado Boulder campus. Our members range from new riders to experienced racers. Whether we race, ride, or commute, we all share a love for cycling and for sharing the knowledge and skills needed to become better riders.
- Lead a ride: Schedule a road ride, mountain bike ride, trail ride, long aggressive, or short casual
- Provide mutual support to cyclist - No drop rides are advisable, however, not required
- Learn the trail system - LoBo only backwards from Boulder to Longmont is a short casual ride
- Facilitate cycle repair workshops and share YouTube videos
- Host member events
- Lead cycling tours for out of town guests
- Promote the sustainability of human powered vs. petroleum powered transportation