University of Colorado Name Change Resources:
- Office of the Resistrar: Resources for changing gender identity, name, pronounciation, pronouns in BuffPortal as well as in other CU systems. Please note that if provided, your personal information is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and access to it is restricted to staff who have a legitimate educational interest and have completed student data privacy training.
- Center for Inclusion and Social Change: Further resources for name/gender marker change within the CU system. Also has resoruces for contacting instructors and professors about your name/pronouns.
- Changing Identikey Display Name: Resources from Office of the OIT for changing name within the Identikey system.
Legal Name Change Resources
- Center for Inclusion and Social Change: Resources for legal name change in Boulder County, on Colorado State issued ID, Social Security, and US Passports.
- Colorado Name Change Project: Resources and Workshops for legal name and gender marker changes in the state of Colorado.
General LGBTQ+ Resources for CU:
- Pride Office: Masterlist of resources, FAQ and organizations for LGBTQ+ individuals at CU.