oSTEM @ the University of Colorado, Boulder Presents:
Pathways in STEM was a collaborative, remote high school outreach program begun in summer 2020! This summer, Pathways will focus on expanding our reach through featuring interviews, panels, talks, and news articles from LGBTQ+ identifying and allied STEM professionals, many of whom are from Colorado! Last year, we hosted self-paced workshops, which will be continued this year as well. All programs in Pathways in STEM are 100% free.
We welcome high school students from across the country and beyond.
- This year, Pathways will re-emphasize the content created last summer to continue expanding our reach! Social media coverage will begin around the beginning of July 2021.
- We are looking for volunteers to help with graphic design and video editing for social media coverage of Pathways in STEM 2021! If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you missed it, check out our Rainbows in Space interviews, now on IGTV (Instagram TV, @ostem_boulder)
- This Saturday, July 11th, is Biology Day! Check Below for Schedule of Events
- We are on Instagram (@ostem_boulder)
- On Sat, June 27th @ 2PM we will be hosting a panel with LGBTQ+ freshman and sophmore college students.
Want to know what it's like to be LGBTQ+ as a college STEM Major? Join us as we go LIVE on Instagram and ask current LGBTQ+ college students about their experiences! Comment here with any questions you have. We will also take comment questions LIVE during the event!
- We are converting Creative Pathways to a Self-Paced workshop only. There will be no contest. We have made this decision because the lack of engagement and because we do not have the bandwidth to properly address security issues. However, we are considering creating a Sci-Fi contest in the Fall so please stay tuned if you are interested!
- Creative Pathways, the science fiction workshop, will now begin on June 15th, 2020.
- Join Creative Pathways, our science fiction workshop.
- Our Social Media Coverage begins June 1st. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for interesting and inspiring stories!