Students can choose to work as a hourly employee on or off-campus. Student Employment helps connect students with off-campus hourly employers through our student job board in MyCUInfo.
- Student employees can be hired and paid for hourly work whether or not they are eligible for work-study.
- An hourly student employee is paid 100% by the employing department.
- A student can work as an hourly employee if he/she has earned the maximum amount of work-study for which he/she is eligible, but wants to continue working AND has approval from the employing department.
- Hourly student employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis by CU Boulder's Employee Services.
- An hourly student employee is paid 100% by the business or organization.
- Keep in mind our office does not perform background checks or any type of screening for job posting or student applicants, so be sure to ask good questions during your interview.