Spanish and Portuguese
Current Semester Office Hours
Contemporary Latin American Literature and Culture.
20th Century Journalism, Media and Literature in Latin America.
- "Transient Communities: Authority and Emancipation in Alberto Fuguet’s
Tinta Roja". Alternative Communities in Hispanic Literature and Culture. Eds. Luis H. Castaneda and Javier Gonzalez. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2016. 197-214.ISBN (10): 1-4438-9494-X
- "The Modern Morality of Melodrama in El buscador de Cabezas" annual Latin American Studies Association (LASA) conference, New York, May 27-30, 2016.
- "Rites of Anarchy and Modernity in El Juguete Rabioso by Roberto Arlt" annual Graduate Student Conference Spanish and Portuguese Department, CU Boulder, April 7-8, 2017.
Service and Community Engagement Current Positions
- President | United Government of Graduate Students (UGGS)
- Western Region Vice-Chair | National Graduate and Professional Students Association (NAGPS)
- Resource Member | Boulder Faculty Assembly (BFA) - Executive Committee
- Member | Spanish & Portuguese Department Grade Appeals Committee