June 1-4 (Note: This is a 4-day week.) (Online registration closes May 26. Call 303-492-7188 to register after this date.)
Drop-Off Location: Chautauqua Park
Meet us at Chautauqua Park as we run through the forest, soak our feet in the stream and play among the trees. Through a variety of natural science explorations and games, we will investigate the birds, wildflowers, insects, mammals, grasses and trees around the spectacular Flatiron Mountains.
Masks are required to be worn for all in-person programs. All participants will receive a short health screening and a thermal temperature check upon arrival to the check-in area for each camp gathering.
What to Bring: Because this is an outdoor camp, participants are required to bring the following to each camp:
- Backpack for carrying their personal items and camp materials. Note: In order to limit individual interactions, all participants will be required to carry their own items.
- A mask appropriately sized to cover the child's nose and mouth and any additional Personal Protective Equipment the child will be utilizing. Note: Wearing of masks will be required for all participants.
- Filled water bottle.
- 1-2 snacks, depending on the child's needs.
- Appropriate footwear for exploring the outdoors.
- Clothing appropriate for the weather; jacket, sweatshirt and/or rain jacket recommended in case of weather change.
Grade Policy: Careful consideration is used to determine grade levels for all camps and classes. To provide the highest quality experience for all students, it is necessary to adhere to the specified grade range for this program.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy: Cancellations made more than 15 business days prior to the start of the program will incur a $35 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 15 business days of the start of the program. In the event that a program is cancelled by Science Discovery, registrants will receive a full refund. Transfer requests made up to 15 days prior to the start of the program will incur a $15 administrative fee. Transfer requests made within 15 business days will incur a $35 administrative fee.