The required procedures to change your major, college or school are set by each department. Please contact your desired department to complete the requirements.

When changing a major, college or school, you might not be able to register for some courses until you are accepted into the new college or school. Once accepted, you may change your schedule up until the drop/add deadline for that term.

If you are receiving financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid in Regent 175 or call 303-492-5091 to find out if your aid might be affected.