Our records indicate that in Spring 2022, you were waitlisted for one or more sections of the following course(s):
[Subject Code] [Course Number] – [Course Title]
If you’re currently enrolled in the course(s) above, please disregard this message.
Your Course Reservation Eligibility
You may be eligible to reserve a seat in the course(s) for Fall 2022 if:
- You're an undergraduate, degree-seeking student.
- Your name was added to a Spring 2022 class waitlist and was not removed prior to the posted waitlist cancellation date.
- You don't have any registration holds (check Buff Portal).
- The course is an eligible undergraduate course offered for Fall 2022* (graduate, department consent-required and controlled-enrollment courses are not eligible).
- You meet the prerequisites for the course.
*Please note: If the course isn't offered in Fall 2022, you may be eligible to request it for Spring 2023 instead. If it's offered next spring, submit a course reservation form during that semester's course reservation period.
Your Next Steps
If you meet all the requirements and want to reserve a seat in this course for Fall 2022:
- Use CU Boulder Class Search to identify your preferred Fall 2022 class section.
- Submit an online course reservation form by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 18.
We will confirm your eligibility, register you for your requested class and send you a confirmation email.
The deadline to submit a completed course reservation Form is 5 p.m. on Friday, March 18. Late or incomplete submissions will not be honored.
Please contact our office with any questions.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | email@example.com