Faculty and staff using the tuition waiver benefit for themselves can register for CU Boulder Main Campus classes beginning on Monday, August 28, 2017, at 12:01 a.m.
Note: Student dependents using the tuition waiver benefit were eligible to register for classes during their assigned enrollment dates.
To use the tuition benefit for Fall 2016, faculty and staff should have already submitted the Tuition Waiver Benefit Form and applied for admission. Once both of these items have been completed:
- Term-activate yourself in MyCUInfo (nondegree students only). Nondegree students cannot enroll in classes without completing this step.
- Carefully review course and credit restrictions and tax impacts.
- Enroll in selected classes through MyCUInfo between Monday, August 28, and Wednesday, September 6.
- Undergraduate in-state residents taking undergraduate classes: Apply for and authorize the College Opportunity Fund (COF) or be responsible for paying the COF portion of the tuition bill.
- Register by Friday, September 15, at 11:59 p.m., to have COF funding applied to your class.
- Complete the COF application by the last day of classes, Thursday, December 14, at 5 p.m.
- Authorize COF funds in MyCUInfo by the last day of final exams, Wednesday, December 20, at 11:59 p.m.
Need help? Visit the Tuition Waiver Benefit for CU Boulder page for more information.
Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309