Has your insurance company or other provider requested verification of your college enrollment? If so, get your Spring 2017 enrollment verification for free without a trip to the Office of the Registrar.
Simply log in to MyCUInfo and click Enrollment Verification:
This will launch the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site, where you can:
- Print free enrollment verification certificates to send to insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment (step-by-step instructions).
- View your enrollment history.
- View the student loan deferment notifications sent to your lenders and guarantors.
- View the proof(s) of enrollment sent to your insurers or other providers at your request.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
You may contact the Office of the Registrar with questions.
Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309