Faculty and staff students using the tuition waiver benefit can register for CU Boulder Main Campus classes beginning on Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017, at 12:01 a.m.
Note: Student dependents using the tuition waiver benefit were eligible to register for classes during their assigned enrollment dates.
To use the tuition benefit for Spring 2017, faculty and staff should have already submitted the Tuition Waiver Benefit Form and applied for admission.
Once you have completed both of these items:
- Term-activate yourself in MyCUInfo (nondegree students only). Nondegree students cannot enroll in classes without completing this step.
- Carefully review course and credit restrictions and tax impacts.
- Enroll in selected classes through MyCUInfo by Wednesday, Jan. 25.
- Undergraduate in-state residents taking undergraduate classes: Apply for and authorize the College Opportunity Fund (COF) or be responsible for paying the COF portion of the tuition bill.
- Complete the COF Application and authorize COF funds in MyCUInfo by the payment due date to save $75 per credit hour.
- The final deadline to apply for COF for spring semester is the last day of classes, Friday, May 5, at 5 p.m.
- The final deadline to authorize COF for spring semester is the last day of final exams, Thursday, May 11, at 11:59 p.m.
- Graduate students: Verify your residency status in MyCUInfo (on the Student tab, expand the Profile and Settings menu; residency status is listed under Personal Info). If you're listed as out-of-state, you're more likely to exceed the $5,250 threshold in calendar-year benefits and be required to pay taxes on the excess. Check your eligibility and deadlines to petition for a change in residency status on the Tuition Classification webpage.
Need help? Visit the CU Employee Services and CU Boulder Bursar's Office websites for more information.
Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309