Faculty and staff students using the tuition waiver benefit can register for CU Boulder Main Campus classes beginning on Monday, Aug. 22, 2016, at 12:01 a.m.
Note: Student dependents using the tuition waiver benefit were eligible to register for classes during their assigned enrollment dates.
To use the tuition benefit for Fall 2016, faculty and staff should have already submitted the Tuition Waiver Benefit Form and applied for admission. Once both of these items have been completed:
- Term-activate yourself in MyCUInfo (nondegree students only). Nondegree students cannot enroll in classes without completing this step.
- Carefully review course and credit restrictions and tax impacts.
- Enroll in selected classes through MyCUInfo by Friday, Sept. 2.
- Undergraduate in-state residents taking undergraduate classes: Apply for and authorize the College Opportunity Fund (COF) or be responsible for paying the COF portion of the tuition bill.
- Complete the COF Application by the last day of classes, Friday, Dec. 9, at 5 p.m.
- Authorize COF funds in MyCUInfo by the last day of final exams, Thursday, Dec. 15, at 11:59 p.m.
Need help? Visit the CU Employee Services and CU Boulder Bursar's Office websites for more information.
Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309