Dear CU-Boulder faculty and staff,
Web grading for Spring 2016 opens on Wednesday, April 27.
Grades are due 90 hours after the final exam for each course. See the Spring 2016 Grade Processing Calendar or the chart below to determine your grading deadlines.
Late grades can cause serious negative impacts to your students, such as:
- International students may have visa issues due to non-completion
- Students applying for jobs, internships, graduate school, etc., will be disadvantaged
- Students may not be able to enroll in courses with coded prerequisites
- Students who receive financial aid may fail their academic progress review
- The dean's office cannot certify students to graduate who have outstanding grades in required courses
- Student athletes cannot be certified for practice or competition if courses are ungraded
- Students may receive an F for an incomplete class that should have been graded by the deadline, which could cause them to go on probation/suspension and other serious consequences
- Dean's lists and class rank may be awarded before late grades are in; thus, students who deserve accolades may not receive them
For the success of your students and the integrity of CU-Boulder, please post grades before your class's grading deadline (see below).
Web Grading opens 4/27/2016 – Grades due 5/10/2016
|Final Exam Date
||Web Grading Due Date
|Sunday, May 1
||Thursday, May 5
|Monday, May 2
||Friday, May 6
|Tuesday, May 3
||Saturday, May 7
|Wednesday, May 4
||Monday, May 9
|Thursday, May 5
||Tuesday, May 10
Any grades not submitted by the deadline must be posted in the web grading system as soon as possible. Web grading is the only method of posting grades.
For help with the web grading system, watch this grading video, access web grading help documents on the grading web page, or contact the Office of the Registrar during business hours.
The university and your students appreciate your dedication to timely grading.
Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309
Map: Regent Administrative Center Room 101
Follow us @CUBoulder