Team website: Women's Volleyball
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Thursday, Aug. 29
- Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Medium Meeting Room Overlooking Ice Rink
2 Coaches, 2 Captains, 5 Officers
2 teams of 12–13 girls per team. Total 24–25 Club Members
- Tues: 5-7 p.m. in Lower East / Lower Middle Courts
- Thurs: 5-7 p.m. in Lower East / Lower Middle Courts
- Fri: 5-7 p.m. in Lower East Court
- Sun: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. in Lower Middle / Lower West Courts
Competes in 6 total tournaments, including 2 out of state spring tournaments, a home tournament and also compete in the NCVF National Championships.
NIRSA, USA Volleyball, and RMR
Must be a full-time, fee paying student in good standing at CU-Boulder.
Dues and numerous fundraising activities including t-shirt sales, youth clinics, grass tournaments, restaurant fundraisers, etc.
2 jerseys, backpack and jersey provided for $45 deposit.
Purchase warm-ups/t-shirts as a club yearly.
Women's Club Volleyball general email: firstname.lastname@example.org