Team website: CUTriathlon.com
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Wednesday, Aug. 28
- Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Studio 4
1 Head Coach, 3 Assistant Coaches, 11 Officers
- Mon: 6-6:30 p.m. in Large Meeting Room
- Mon: 6:30-8 p.m. in Comp Pool
- Tues: 6:15-7:15 a.m. in Comp Pool
- Tues: 4-5 p.m. in Studio 4
- Wed: 7-8 a.m. in Turf Gym
- Thurs: 6:15-7:15 a.m. in Comp Pool
- Thurs: 4-5 p.m. in Large Ice Overlook Meeting Room
- Sunday: Run/Swim/Strength Session
- Monday: Bike/Swim
- Tuesday: Swim/Bike/Run
- Wednesday: Bike/Strength Session
- Thursday: Swim/Run
- Friday: Day Off
- Saturday: Bike
(More detailed information on website)
Collegiate Nationals & Regional Competition in the spring, conference races in the fall.
USAT 2016 National Champions (17-time National Champions)
Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours (6 or more for grad students) and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues approx. $185
Private donations & sponsorship, apparel sales, and team-sponsored races.
Members purchase their own jersey, wet suit, bike, etc.