Team website: CUTriathlon.com
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: August 24
- Time: 8 to 9 p.m.
- Location: Ice Rink Overlook, large (2nd floor)
1 Head Coach, 3 Assistant Coaches, 11 Officers
- Monday: 6 to 6:30 p.m., Large Meeting Room
- Monday: 6:30 to 8 p.m., Competition Pool
- Tuesday: 6:15 to 7:15 a.m., Competition Pool
- Tuesday: 3:45 to 5 p.m., Kittredge Middle and South Fields
- Wednesday: 7 to 8 a.m., Turf Gym
- Thursday: 6:15 to 7:15 a.m., Competition Pool
Collegiate Nationals & Regional Competition in the spring, conference races in the fall.
USAT 2016 National Champions (17-time National Champions)
Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours (6 or more for grad students) and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues approx. $185
Private donations & sponsorship, apparel sales, and team-sponsored races.
Members purchase their own jersey, wet suit, bike, etc.
President: Ashley Darrah, email@example.com