Team website: Swimming and Diving Club
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: August 27
- Time: 6 to 7 p.m.
- Location: Ice Rink Overlook, large (2nd floor)
2 Coaches, 7 Officers
65 swimming, 10 diving
- Monday: 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Competition Pool
- Tuesday: 7:15 to 9:15 a.m., Competition Pool
- Wednesday: 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Competition Pool
- Thursday: 7:15 to 9:15 a.m., Competition Pool
- Friday: 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Competition Pool
- Monday: 4 to 6 p.m., Dive Well
- Wednesday: 4 to 6 p.m., Dive Well
- Thursday: 4 to 6 p.m., Dive Well
10 meets or Invitationals against other college varsity and club teams. One training trip during semester break and hosts Buff Invitational. Attends East Coast Championship (Club Nationals) in early April (9x national champions).
Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay club dues which are set at the start of each season.
Special Events security & concessions, alumni donations & clothing sale.
Kickboard, training paddles, and pull buoys are available.
President, Matt Lenneman: firstname.lastname@example.org