All CU Students who would like to participate on a CU Sport Club team MUST click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Tuesday, Aug. 27
- Time: 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Medium Meeting Room Overlooking Ice Rink
- Tues: 8-10 p.m. in Turf Gym (until 10/8)
- Wed: 8-10 p.m. in Turf Gym (until 10/9)
- Tues: 9-11 p.m. in Turf Gym (beginning 10/15)
- Wed: 9-11 p.m. in Turf Gym (beginning 10/16)
Fall Ball and Spring collegiate season, Spring National Travel, Columbus, Georgia
National Collegiate Softball Association
Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues of $400/year, $200/semester.
Private donations, Sponsorship, Softball clinics, and beg letters.
Black and silver uniforms.