All CU Students who would like to participate on a CU Sport Club team MUST click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: August 26
- Time: 6 to 7 p.m.
- Location: Ice Rink Overlook, medium (2nd floor)
- Tuesday: 8 to 10 p.m., Turf Gym (until 10/19)
- Tuesday: 9 to 11 p.m., Turf Gym (starting 10/26)
- Thursday: 8 to 10 p.m., Turf Gym (until 10/21)
- Thursday: 9 to 11 p.m., Turf Gym (starting 10/28)
Fall Ball and Spring collegiate season, Spring National Travel, Columbus, Georgia
National Collegiate Softball Association
Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student.
Pay Club Dues of $400/year, $200/semester.
Private donations, Sponsorship, Softball clinics, and beg letters.
Black and silver uniforms.
Contact email: email@example.com