Team website: Women's Lacrosse
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: September 1
- Time: 6 to 7 p.m.
- Location: Ice Rink Overlook, medium (2nd floor)
3 Coaches, 3 Captains and 3 Officers
30 to 40 members - One team
- Monday: 8 to 10 p.m., Kittredge Field North
- Tuesday: 6 to 8 p.m., Kittredge Field North
- Wednesday: 8 to 10 p.m., Kittredge Field North
- Thursday: 6 to 8 p.m.,Kittredge Field North
We compete regionally and nationally
WDIA - Women's Division Intercollegiate Association and US Lacrosse.
1) Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student
2) Club Dues TBA
3) Attend all practices and games
Funds are raised by soliciting donations from family and friends, businesses, t-shirts and merchandise sales,and clinics
Jerseys and kilts provided by Collegiate Sport Clubs for $75 deposit. Each palyer is required to have a stick, goggles, mouthguard, and cleats.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org