Team website: Women's Lacrosse
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Wednesday, Jan. 15
- Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Medium Ice Rink Overlook (Main floor)
3 Coaches, 3 Captains and 3 Officers
30 to 40 members - One team
- Mon: 9:30-11 p.m. at Bubble (until 3/16)
- Mon: 8-10 p.m. at Kitt North (starting 3/30)
- Tues: 6-8 p.m. at Kitt North
- Wed: 8-9:30 p.m. in Bubble (until 3/18)
- Wed: 8-10 p.m. at Kitt North (starting 4/1)
- Thurs: 6-8 p.m. at Kitt North
We compete regionally and nationally
WDIA - Women's Division Intercollegiate Association and US Lacrosse.
1) Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student
2) Club Dues TBA
3) Attend all practices and games
Funds are raised by soliciting donations from family and friends, businesses, t-shirts and merchandise sales,and clinics
Jerseys and kilts provided by Collegiate Sport Clubs for $75 deposit. Each palyer is required to have a stick, goggles, mouthguard, and cleats.