Team website: Women's Lacrosse
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team must click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Wednesday, Aug. 28
- Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Medium Meeting Room Overlooking Ice Rink
3 Coaches, 3 Captains and 3 Officers
30 to 40 members - One team
- Mon: 8-10 p.m. at Kitt North
- Wed: 8-10 p.m. at Kitt North
- Thurs: 4-6 p.m. at Kitt North
We compete regionally and nationally
WDIA - Women's Division Intercollegiate Association and US Lacrosse.
1) Must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours and be in good standing as a CU-Boulder student
2) Club Dues TBA
3) Attend all practices and games
Funds are raised by soliciting donations from family and friends, businesses, t-shirts and merchandise sales,and clinics
Jerseys and kilts provided by Collegiate Sport Clubs for $75 deposit. Each palyer is required to have a stick, goggles, mouthguard, and cleats.