Team website: Men's Lacrosse Club
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team MUST click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Thursday, Jan. 16
- Time: 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Large Ice Rink Overlook (Main floor)
4 Coaches, 3 Officers
Approximately 50 players, one team, and 5 practice players.
- Mon: 6-8 p.m. at Kitt North (1/20-4/27)
- Tues: 6:30-8:30 a.m. at Bubble (1/21-4/28)
- Wed: 5:30-8 p.m. at Kitt North (1/22-4/29)
- Thurs: 6:30-8:30 a.m. at Bubble (1/21-4/30)
- Fri: 5-6 p.m. at Kitt North (1/24-5/1)
- Sat: 12-2 p.m. at Kitt North (1/25-5/2)
16 spring games, 2 tournaments - RMLC Playoffs & MCLA National Championship
Member of Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association (MCLA) and the Rocky Mountain Lacrosse Conference (RMLC)
Must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours, full fee-paying, and be in good standing at CU-Boulder.
Pay Club Dues - approx. $3,000.
Company solicitation, private donations and fundraisers.
John Galvin: email@example.com