Team website: Men's Lacrosse Club
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team MUST click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: August 24
- Time: 7 to 8 p.m.
- Location: Ice Rink Overlook, large (2nd floor)
4 Coaches, 3 Officers
Approximately 50 players, one team, and 5 practice players.
- Monday: 6 to 8 p.m., Kittredge Field North
- Tuesday: 6:30 to 8:30 a.m., Kittredge Field North
- Wednesday: 6 to 8 p.m.,Kittredge Field North
- Thursday: 6:30 to 8:30 a.m., Kittredge Field North
16 spring games, 2 tournaments - RMLC Playoffs & MCLA National Championship
Member of Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association (MCLA) and the Rocky Mountain Lacrosse Conference (RMLC)
Must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours, full fee-paying, and be in good standing at CU-Boulder.
Pay Club Dues - approx. $3,000.
Company solicitation, private donations and fundraisers.
President: George Kandel, email@example.com