Team website: Men's Lacrosse Club
All students who would like to participate on a CU-Boulder Sport Club team MUST click on the register link and fill out the member release form.
- Date: Thursday, Aug. 29
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Rec Center, Large Meeting Room Overlooking Ice Rink
4 Coaches, 3 Officers
Approximately 50 players, one team, and 5 practice players.
- Mon: 6-8 p.m. at Kitt North (9/9-11/18)
- Tues: 8-10 p.m. at Kitt North (9/3-12/3)
- Wed: 6-8 p.m. at Kitt North (9/4-11/20)
- Thurs: 8-10 p.m. at Kitt North (9/5-12/5)
- Fri: 6-8 p.m. at Kitt North (9/13, 10/4, 10/11)
- Mon-Thurs: 6-9 p.m. in Program Meeting Room
16 spring games, 2 tournaments - RMLC Playoffs & MCLA National Championship
Member of Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association (MCLA) and the Rocky Mountain Lacrosse Conference (RMLC)
Must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours, full fee-paying, and be in good standing at CU-Boulder.
Pay Club Dues - approx. $3,000.
Company solicitation, private donations and fundraisers.
John Galvin: firstname.lastname@example.org