- Use of our Adventure Library: This library includes guidebooks and resource books to help plan your next adventure. Books range from flyfishing and river guides to books about the best local mountain biking trails. These books may be checked out and taken on your trip.
- Assistance with building out digital maps: Don't head off into the unknown without directions! Our experienced staff can help build and print your digital maps.
- Use of United States Geological Survey (USGS) and National Geographic maps: The ARC has some of the newest, most accurate maps of the region.
- Use of atlases and the wall-sized map of Colorado and the Front Range: Another fantastic way to navigate the wilderness is with our maps!
ARC staff is available to help plan trips free of charge to all Rec Center members. Service can take place by scheduling an appointment via our request form. Trip planning can include:
- Route recommendations: Let ARC staff members help pick a safe and exciting trip based on their own experience in the region.
- Menu planning: Planning out a menu ahead of time will ensure you aren't stuck in the wilderness without food.
- Equipment rentals and recommendations: Make sure you head out with the right gear! Consider renting from the Outdoor Program.
Request an appointment with the Adventure Resource Center
Complete Trip Packages
Take all the guess work out of planning your next adventure. The Adventure Resource Center offers complete trip packages which can include any or all of the following:
- Trip logistics and transportation
- Menu planning and food purchases
- Equipment recommendations and rentals
- Maps and directions
- A guide from the Outdoor Program
*Note: Complete trip package pricing will be based on services provided.