CUCRC Hope is Found Here Campaign
Give to the CU Collegiate Recovery Center and make sure Buffs in Recovery have the community and support they need to thrive at the University of Colorado Boulder.
PHASE ONE: A small group of founding donors played a critical role in providing a foundation of support during our first six years and brought hope to so many students. We need to continue to build on that foundation to meet the needs of our growing community. All donations will go directly toward our annual operating costs to support students in recovery for the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 academic years.
Every Gift Counts! You can also becoming a Sustaining Sponsor, and create a repeating pledge.
- $100,000 champion level sponsor - fund one semester of operating costs
- $5,001 - $25,000 gold level sponsor - fund one month operating costs
- $1,501 - $5000 silver level sponsor - fund graduation events and student trips
- $501 - $1,500 black level sponsor - fund sober social events for students
- up to $500 community level sponsor - fund snacks and student outreach
PHASE TWO: Make sure students have access to a recovery support community and services on the CU Boulder campus for decades to come. You can help by joining the planning team or pledging support for the endowment campaign launching in October 2019.
Contact David Thistle with questions or to discuss your interest or giving options.
David.Thistle@colorado.edu | 303-735-6563