CU Events Center located at the east end of Main Campus is CU’s volleyball venue. Access campus at the Colorado Avenue/Regent Drive or the Broadway/Regent Drive intersections.
For a complete listing of women’s volleyball events, visit the Colorado Buffaloes website.
- No-charge parking is available to the public in lots near the CU Events Center.
- Accessible parking is available at meters along Regent Drive and in lots near CU Events Center.
- Bus parking arrangements may be made by contacting the Events Parking section at ParkingEvents@colorado.edu or 303-735-PARK (7275).
- Limousines should drop off along Regent Drive and park west of CU Events Center in lot 308 (located off Kittridge Loop Road.)
- If you are carrying a bag to the game, please make sure you have a clear bag, no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches (or a one-gallon resealable clear plastic storage bag) before leaving your vehicle.
Permit Holder Parking
When volleyball games are played in CU Events Center:
All valid Parking Services' parking permits are honored in the following lots on a space-available basis at no charge: 306, 308, 319, 327, 402, 414, 418, 434, 436, and 470.
All lots not mentioned above are subject to day and time restrictions on posted signs.
The following may be subject to traffic control and/or closure: Regent Drive, Broadway, 28th Street, Colorado Avenue, other campus streets and roadways.
Campus Resident Permit Holders
During campus volleyball games, lots near CU Events Center will be used for game attendees. Student permit holders who return to campus to find their permitted lot or zone to be full will be directed to an alternate lot. Students must park in their permitted lot by 7:30 a.m. the following morning when regular enforcement in all lots will be in effect.