Dead & Company will be performing at Folsom Field Friday, July 5, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. Please review CU Boulder's Athletic Department Dead & Company concert information.
Commercial sale permits are SOLD OUT.
Commercial sale permits are only allowed in the campus reserved commercial zone. There are three types of vendor spaces:
- Regular vendor spaces are $100 each and consist of two (2) parking spaces
- Large vendor spaces are $150 each and consist of three (3) parking spaces
- XL vendor spaces are $200 each and consist of three (3) parallel parking spaces.
Please review the commercial zone setup here. If your setup will need more than one space, you must purchase multiple consecutive spaces. You may only set up in the vendor space(s) that you have purchased. If you require space for both dates, you must purchase a permit for each day. The commercial zone will open at noon, both days, to allow vendors to load in and setup. Vendors without reserved pre-purchased parking spaces will not be allowed in the commercial zone.
- Vending in the zone without a permit can result in removal from campus.
- Sales in parking lots outside of the authorized commercial zone can result in removal from campus.
Main Campus Dead & Company Concert Parking Map
Commercial Zone Parking Map
Rideshare Drop-Off / Pick-Up
Grabbing a rideshare to attend the events? The rideshare drop-off and pick-up location will be lot 444.
- Parking on main campus will be pre-sold permit parking for $25.00 or you can purchase parking for $30.00 (credit card or cash) on the day of the concert. You may purchase your Dead & Company parking permit online beginning 8:00 a.m. Monday, January 7, 2019.
- Purchasing the pre-sold permit allows you to park in any public event parking lots on main campus. Parking lots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, there are no guaranteed spaces in specific lots.
- One permit entitles one vehicle to occupy one parking space. Use of multiple spaces, parking in undesignated spaces, or blocking drive lanes is prohibited as well as saving parking spaces.
- Parking lots open for parking four (4) hours prior to the start of the event. As you enter campus, attendants and police will direct you.
- Campus parking is limited. Please arrive an hour before the event start time to ensure space availability.
- Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavy.
- When the event ends, expect heavy traffic and approximately 45 minute delays exiting the parking lots.
- Parking lots close one (1) hour after the event has concluded. No overnight parking on campus.
ADA Accessible Parking
Parking for persons with disabilities or accommodation needs will be available in the Folsom Parking Garage (lot 391). Review the Pre-Sold Permit Parking for Dead & Company Map for parking lot location; an ADA placard or license plate and pre-sold permit is required to park in Folsom Parking Garage. You may purchase your Dead & Company parking permit online beginning 8:00 a.m. Monday, January 7, 2019. When purchasing, there is not a specific permit for Folsom Parking Garage; please purchase the public pre-sold parking permit. When arriving on the concert day, proceed to Folsom Parking Garage with your placard or license plate and pre-sold permit.
ADA Accessible parking for patrons with mobility limitations (no ADA placard required) will be available in lot 204 for purchase on the day of the event for $30 (credit card or cash). There will be a courtesy shuttle to and from the stadium.
Preferred parking will be available for purchase in Folsom Parking Garage. This parking is pre-sold permit parking only, and the cost is $50.00 per day. You may purchase your “preferred parking” permit online.
- RV parking is available in lot 416 (Regent Drive to Kittredge Loop Road). Fees are $150 per day and are paid at the time of parking, on a space available basis. Overnight RV parking, on CU Boulder's campus, is not allowed.
- RVs should arrive early. They will be allowed to park only if contiguous space is available.
- To review RV parking options in Boulder County, visit Boulder County RV Parking.
Parking Lot Rules
Commercial sales are not allowed in campus lots outside of the reserved commercial zone. Commercial Zone permits are SOLD OUT.
We welcome you to the University of Colorado Boulder campus. To enhance the event experience, ensure a safe environment and preserve the beauty of the campus, the following responsible guidelines are enforced:
- Parking lots open four (4) hours prior to the beginning of the event, and close one (1) hour after the event has concluded. No overnight parking on campus.
- Police will patrol the campus and enforce the law.
- Fan behavior such as physical disruption, inappropriate language, hazing, harassing or menacing may be grounds for criminal charges and/or removal from the CU premises.
- The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Consuming alcohol or carrying alcohol in open containers on/in any street, sidewalk, alley, car or other public area
- Selling or distributing alcohol without a license
- Providing alcohol to anyone under 21 years old
- Providing alcohol to anyone who is already intoxicated
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Canvassing or soliciting/distribution not previously authorized by the University of Colorado Boulder
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Open flame fires of any kind. (Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.)
- Weapons and fireworks
- Saving parking spaces
- Hiring of any third party vendors/consultants/entertainers to provide services in a parking lot without prior written authorization from the University Risk Management, Parking Services and Police Department.
- CU Boulder is a smoke free campus; this includes cigarettes, marijuana and vapor.
- The university reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of any item or activity and to restrict vehicles due to safety reasons. At its discretion, the university may terminate or take other appropriate action against individuals, groups, or organizations whose conduct is irresponsible, unreasonable or inconsistent with university policies and regulations, ordinances and laws.
The PDF maps on this page are not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices. If you use assistive technology and need assistance with one of the documents, please contact our Customer Service Specialists for assistance at (303) 735-PARK (7275).