The Dead & Company will be performing at Folsom Field Friday, July 10, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. Please review CU Boulder's Athletic Department Dead & Company concert information.
There will be no commercial vending areas, or commercial parking on the CU Boulder campus at this time. Please continue to check this webpage for future information and announcements.
Rideshare Drop-Off / Pick-Up
Grabbing a rideshare to attend the events? The rideshare drop-off and pick-up location will be lot 444.
- Parking on main campus will be pre-sold permit parking for $25.00 or you can purchase parking for $30.00 (credit card or cash) on the day of the concert. You may purchase your Dead & Company parking permit online beginning 10:00 a.m. Friday, February 14, 2020. (There will be no commercial vendor parking on the CU Boulder campus.)
- Purchasing the pre-sold permit allows you to park in any public event parking lots on main campus. Parking lots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, there are no guaranteed spaces in specific lots.
- One permit entitles one vehicle to occupy one parking space. Use of multiple spaces, parking in undesignated spaces, or blocking drive lanes is prohibited as well as saving parking spaces.
- Parking lots open for parking four (4) hours prior to the start of the event. As you enter campus, attendants and police will direct you.
- Campus parking is limited. Please arrive an hour before the event start time to ensure space availability.
- Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavy.
- When the event ends, expect heavy traffic and approximately 45 minute delays exiting the parking lots.
- Parking lots close one (1) hour after the event has concluded. No overnight parking on campus.
Parking for persons with disabilities or accommodation needs will be available in the Folsom Parking Garage (lot 391). Review the Pre-Sold Permit Parking for Dead & Company Map for parking lot location; an ADA placard or license plate and pre-sold permit is required to park in Folsom Parking Garage. You may purchase your Dead & Company parking permit online beginning 10:00 a.m. Friday, February 14, 2020. When purchasing, there is not a specific permit for Folsom Parking Garage; please purchase the public pre-sold parking permit. When arriving on the concert day, proceed to Folsom Parking Garage with your placard or license plate and pre-sold permit.
ADA Accessible parking for patrons with mobility limitations (no ADA placard required) will be available in lot 204 for purchase on the day of the event for $30 (credit card or cash). There will be a courtesy shuttle to and from the stadium.
Preferred parking will be available for purchase in Folsom Parking Garage. This parking is pre-sold permit parking only, and the cost is $50.00 per day. You may purchase your “preferred parking” permit online.
- RV parking is available in lot 416 (Regent Drive to Kittredge Loop Road). Fees are $150 per day and are paid at the time of parking, on a space available basis. Overnight RV parking, on CU Boulder's campus, is not allowed.
- RVs should arrive early. They will be allowed to park only if contiguous space is available.
- To review RV parking options in Boulder County, visit Boulder County RV Parking.
Parking Lot Rules
We welcome you to the University of Colorado Boulder campus. To enhance the event experience, ensure a safe environment and preserve the beauty of the campus, the following responsible guidelines are enforced:
- Sales in parking lots can result in removal from campus. Commercial sales/vending are not allowed on the CU Boulder campus, including parking lots.
- Parking lots open four (4) hours prior to the beginning of the event, and close one (1) hour after the event has concluded. No overnight parking on campus.
- Police will patrol the campus and enforce the law.
- Fan behavior such as physical disruption, inappropriate language, hazing, harassing or menacing may be grounds for criminal charges and/or removal from the CU premises.
- The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Commercial sales/vending
- Consuming alcohol or carrying alcohol in open containers on/in any street, sidewalk, alley, car or other public area
- Selling or distributing alcohol without a license
- Providing alcohol to anyone under 21 years old
- Providing alcohol to anyone who is already intoxicated
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Canvassing or soliciting/distribution not previously authorized by the University of Colorado Boulder
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Open flame fires of any kind. (Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.)
- Weapons and fireworks
- Saving parking spaces
- Hiring of any third party vendors/consultants/entertainers to provide services in a parking lot without prior written authorization from the University Risk Management, Parking Services and Police Department.
- CU Boulder is a smoke free campus; this includes cigarettes, marijuana and vapor.
- The university reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of any item or activity and to restrict vehicles due to safety reasons. At its discretion, the university may terminate or take other appropriate action against individuals, groups, or organizations whose conduct is irresponsible, unreasonable or inconsistent with university policies and regulations, ordinances and laws.
The PDF maps on this page are not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices. If you use assistive technology and need assistance with one of the documents, please contact our Customer Service Specialists for assistance at (303) 735-PARK (7275).