The annual BOLDERBOULDER will take place Labor Day, Monday, September 7, 2020. To learn more about the event, please review the BOLDERBOULDER website.
Event Parking Maps
- Parking on east campus for the start line will be pre-sold permit parking only. You may purchase your BOLDERBOULDER Start Line parking permit online.
- Parking on main campus for the finish line can be pre-purchased for $25.00 or purchased day of with credit card or cash for $30.00. You may purchase your BOLDERBOULDER parking permit online.
- Purchasing the pre-sold permit allows you to park in any public event parking lots on campus. Parking lots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, there is no guaranteed space in specific lots.
- One permit entitles one vehicle to occupy one parking space. Use of multiple spaces, parking in undesignated spaces, or blocking drive lanes is prohibited. The saving of parking spaces is also prohibited.
- Parking lots open for parking three (3) hours prior to the start of the event. As you enter campus, attendants and police will direct you.
- Allow yourself extra travel time as traffic may be heavy.
- When the event ends, expect heavy traffic and approximately 45 minute delays exiting the parking lots.
ADA Accessible Parking
Parking for persons with disabilities will be available in lots 359 and 444. Review the BOLDERBOULDER Campus Parking Map for parking lot location; an ADA placard or license plate is required to park in reserved ADA Accessible parking lots. You may purchase your BOLDERBOULDER parking permit online. When purchasing, there is not a specific permit for ADA Accessible parking; please purchase the public pre-sold finish line parking permit. When arriving on race day, proceed to lot 359 or 444 with your placard or license plate and pre-sold permit.
Campus Parking Impact
The setup and event will impact campus roads/parking from 5:00 p.m. Sunday, September 6 through 2:00 p.m. Monday, September 7. Some routine parking arrangements around the stadium will be modified for this event. Every permit holder from all main and east campus lots, needing access to main campus, must park in lot 327 (the C4C parking garage) on Monday, September 7. Permit holders in lots with extended restrictions will receive alternate parking arrangements via email. Parking staff will be available to assist visitors and permit holders on the day of the event. Traffic attendants will be located at the intersections of Folsom St. /Colorado Ave., 18th St./Broadway and Euclid Ave./Broadway. Review the campus BOLDERBoulder parking map.
For all other event parking questions, please call the Parking Events team at 303-492-7344 during business hours, or email ParkingEvents@colorado.edu.
The PDF maps on this page are not fully accessible for users who employ screen readers and other assistive devices. If you use assistive technology and need assistance with one of the documents, please contact Parking Services' Customer Service Specialists at (303) 735-PARK (7275).